Super Kids Africa
Super kids Africa bring together children from all walks of life to learn and explore their talents for the glory of God. We envision reaching millions of children in Africa with the gospel of Christ. Super Kids Africa fulfills its mandate through touching the lives of the children by nurturing their potential and helping them become, grow and mature in their faith in Christ through discipleship, mentorship, empowering children workers and care givers on effective ministry to children.
Super Kids Africa acts as a record holder of school events, church and legendary holder of the best personalities of children which is recognized through Super Kids Africa Awards. We desire to see a transformed generation that glorifies God through their talents and is grounded in the word of God.
Vision: children transformation through effective ministry
Mission: Create a spiritual network of children based on sound biblical principles giving hope, Purpose, protection, livelihood and unity of purpose for the redemption of the African child
Our Motto: helping children connect with God anytime and anywhere
Why we started
The transformation and development of children is the key mission objective of the super kids Africa. Children are a vital part of our society with needs and feelings just as any other person in the society
A large number of children in Africa have wondered off from the Church partly because of the lack of concern and attention given to them. Even Children who have been raised in communities that believe are not altogether born again. Even the way the believers who are converted are being nurtured is not likely to guide them to spiritual maturity. Super kids Africa mandate for the next 30 years will be to empower and equip children ministers and children and ground them in Christian principles VISION
- To help children increase in their understanding of God’s word at an early age.
- To help children grow in their ability to pray and nurture them for spiritual growth.
- Empowering children to their full potential, passion and purpose
- To provide kids with an opportunity and direction to participate in the ministry in their early age
- To help children develop the ability to show kindness and witness the good news of salvation to their friends and neighbors
- Empower children workers to grow a vibrant, flourishing children ministry that is effective and passionate to reach children.
- Empowering families (parents, care givers) on unlocking the future destiny of their children
WHO DO WE EMPOWER?
HOW DO WE DO IT
- Empowering and equipping children workers and caregivers
- Strengthening the church and community on children ministry
- Raising children missionaries and intercessors
- Publishing children and children workers resources
- Mentorship and discipleship
- Recreational activities e.g. sports
- Prayer walks
- Children rally’s