Super Kids outreach focuses on reaching children with the good news of Jesus in Africa.
We organize missions and outreach in places where children have not been reached and where the Gospel has not been communicated clearly.
This happens in partnership with churches and other ministries that we share the same passion with in reaching children.
In our missions and outreaches we welcome groups and individuals who are passionate in reaching children and spreading the love of Jesus in any capacity they can.
Vision – Winning children to Jesus
• Presenting Christ with clarity to every child.
• Reaching the unreached children in the rural area and places where the Gospel has not been taken to.
• Working and supporting the churches for effective children outreach and mission.
• Raising missionaries for children in Africa.
WHERE WE DO IT
• In Schools
• Sports grounds
• Open air crusades
HOW WE DO IT THROUGH
4. Mercy ministry
CHALLENGES FACING OUTREACH TO CHILDREN IN AFRICA
• Lack of enough resources.
• Lack of enough children workers.
• Lack of vision in reaching children.
• Lack of passion.
• Lack of financial support for rural long distance missions.
• Lack of our own mission bus which would make it easy for transportation.
WHEN DO OUR OUTREACH PROGRAMS AND MISSIONS HAPPEN
• Missions – Most of our missions take place during school holidays whereby we are able to reach many children when they are out of school for holidays.
• Our outreach in schools – happens weekly during classes whereby we are able to run a pastoral program with permission from the school. This has seen so many lives of children transformed and matured spiritually. Current we are operating in eight schools also we are able to hold one day outreach in long distance schools.
• Concerts – Our concerts happen on weekends once every month. This takes place mostly on Sunday afternoon whereby we are able to bring children together from different places and also invite their care takers for worship.
• Mercy Ministry is a time we welcome people to give or donate what they can in order to meet the needs of many children who are going without food, clothes, education and so on. We welcome individuals, churches, organization to join and partner to reach our children. For more information on how you can be involved contact us.